Since 2009, the Kobe Art Marche (KAM) has worked to expand the art market.
After many long years of dedication and exploration, it has become an art fair that symbolizes Kobe.
This year, instead of the traditional autumn opening, the 13th annual "Kobe Art Marche 2022" will held Friday, May 13th -- Sunday, May 15th at Kobe Meriken Park Oriental Hotel. We will provide diverse cultural experiences to visitors and art collectors, and as a new initiative this year, we aim to establish a platform to create a new market online. We will also take the utmost precautions to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
- Kobe Art Marche 2022
- Date and time
- May 13th (Fri) - May 15th (Sun) 2022 11AM - 7PM
- Kobe Meriken Park Oriental Hotel 13F (Guest Room 34)
- Admission Fee
- 1,000 yen (3-day pass)
- Kobe Art Marche
- Executive Committee Chair
- Yasushi Kawata (Kawata Gallery)
- Executive Committee Members
Manzhi Tianzhong (Tanaka Art Gallery)
Keigo Ishibashi (Pakupakuan)
- Executive Director
- Akira Okada (Okada Office)
- Web/PR Production
- full size image
- Kobe Merikan Park Oriental Hotel
- Kobe Shimbun, each company based on past performance
Yasushi Kawata (Kawata Gallery)
1-13-22-102 Tanaka-cho, Higashinada-ku, Kobe 658-0081
(10AM - 6PM / Closed on Wednesdays, Sundays, Holidays)
Kobe Meriken Park Oriental Hotel
5-6 Hatoba-cho, Chuo-ku, Kobe 650-0042 Google Maps
- ◇ 15 minute walk from JR/Hanshin Line Motomachi Station
- ◇ 5 minute drive from JR Kobe Station
- ◇ 8 minute drive from JR/Hankyu/Hanshin/Subway Sannomiya Station (accessible by free shuttle bus)
- ◇ 13 minute drive from the shinkansen Shin-Kobe Station (accessible by free hotel shuttle bus only on weekends and holidays)
- ◇ 5 minute drive from Hanshin Expressway No. 3 Kobe Line Kyobashi-IC
- ※ For inquiries regarding the Kobe Art Marche, please contact the Kobe Art Marche Office.
- ※ Kobe Meriken Park Oriental Hotel will not take inquiries.